Applicants from previous years do not need to complete the following sections, but are encouraged to do so. Returning participants are not required to submit video, but are strongly suggest to. All applicants, even returning participants, must check the "Yes" box on the last line for certification of your application:
PREVIOUS CONDUCTING WORKSHOPS
Please submit a short biography (no more than 300 words) that may appear in ICWF publicity and program books. You may attach a pdf or Word document.
(1-10 with 1 as beginner and 10 and expert)
By checking the "Yes" box, I agree to the following:
• All of the information above is true and accurate to the best of my knowledge.
• I agree to all the terms and schedule of tuition payment, and that failure to fulfill the terms may result in loss of placement in the workshop and additional late fees as stated on the workshop page.
• I also understand that no fees will be refunded for my cancellation, unless ICWF is able to find a suitable substitute.
• I understand that there may be changes to the schedule, repertoire or faculty, and that ICWF and/or Benjamin Loeb will not be liable for damages or be obligated to issue a refund.
• I understand that ICWF will provide single-room housing and two meals each day of the workshop.
• I understand that I am responsible for my own travel to the workshop.
• I agree to attend at all workshop sessions.
It is possible to mail a DVD directly to: ICWF, 6208 Los Altos Dr., El Paso, TX 79912.
This may delay processing of your application.
You may attach your resume in either a Word file or pdf.
You may attach a recent photo for possible ICWF publicity.